This is late because I wrote it and then saved it and forgot to post it on my anniversary- but it’s 100% true and I wanted to share 🙂 Love you babe! 30 reasons Moky is the BEST!!!
1. he will be an amazing dad. Fact.
2. he is an amazing dog dad. even though I brought the dogs into our lives he is the one who makes sure they are walked three times or more a day, fed and watered and in general cared for. He loves them 🙂
3. he loves trying new restaurants with me- since we both love food we have awesome times going and trying different restaurants around the city.
4. he compromises and watches shows with me like Four Weddings and makes comments about the weddings and what he liked/hated about them 🙂
5. he is an incredible friend. he is loyal, empathetic, kind, generous, and consistent. he will be the one to keep the friendship alive by actively working to reach out and connect with friends.
6. he is incredibly hot.
7. he is wicked smart.
8. he’s not much of a musician but LOVES music and loves when I play anything- he thinks I’m amazing at the harp and piano 🙂
9. he knows everything there is to know about sports
10. he’s amazing at volleyball- like really good- and basically just started playing not that long ago
11. he’s a great “big brother.” Moky is an only child, but when he married me he married the entire Dillahunty family. We’re still deciding if he’s crazy or brave (maybe a bit of both), but he loves my siblings like I do. I’m the oldest of 7, he hangs out with my brother in laws and brother and will drive to any random sporting event or other event just to show his support.
12. he can cook. enough said.
13. he could kill someone with his bare hands because he’s a Kung Fu genius
14. he supports my fitness goals
15. he has a great laugh and deep voice and people constantly comment that he should be a broadcaster or in radio
16. he constantly tells me he is proud of me
17. he serves others.
18. he loves others.
19. he is loved by others.
20. he’s the one who gets stuff done around the house i.e. dealing with the trash, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, all laundry supplies, etc…/everything
21. he’s photogenic. see first photo.
22. he can do multiple pull ups
23. he likes to learn and he LOVES to teach.
24. he can literally set his mind to do something and then become REALLY good at it-fastest learner I know
25. he’s laid back and relaxed.
26. he works hard. he is the hardest working person i know. his work ethic is out of this world.
27. he loves me well.
28. he loves Jesus well.
29. he works hard at his marriage (so yes maybe I’m not the easiest wife ALL the time) 😉
30. he is super cute when he says he’s “allergic” to cilantro and other food he doesn’t like 😉